I offer a simple ‘one price fits all’ package. Minimum fuss. What’s included? These:
* a pre-wedding meeting (or several) either in person or via Skype to answer questions, finalise details / timings and offer consultation *
* a full day’s photographic coverage on your wedding day by me, of course with no clock-watching, complete with top jokes and excellent patter *
* 400 + beautifully edited and colour balanced high resolution images with full rights to print and share presented via digital delivery *
* a private online gallery for you to view all your images and share with friends and family *
* travel costs throughout the UK (bookings abroad incur a little extra cost for obvious reasons) *
Additional options include an informal engagement shoot at a destination of your choice, a second photographer to cover your wedding (this option is particularly useful if you'd like the groom's preparations covered also) and amazing handmade photo albums from QTAlbums. Bespoke quotes are also available if you're planning something a little different. I love hearing about your amazing plans!
Your chosen wedding photographer only gets one chance to capture every little moment on your big day. Thankfully: I've done this before, many times! I enjoy being a calming influence on you and your guests and you can count on me to be right there in amongst all the action, documenting every smile, tear, laugh, kiss, sob and knee slide.
I cap the number of weddings I take on each year meaning I can offer you the best possible quality of service from first contact through to delivering your final images. I currently have limited availability for summer 2019 dates, and 2020 bookings are in full flow also, so get in touch now for a copy of my brochure with more info and a detailed pricing list.
"Matt was great the whole day! He captured every moment and more! The photos were brilliant and he is so helpful and professional! I would highly recommend Matt for your special day" - Hannah & Ryan